I finally found a lease agreement that I could model after to use with a land 
owner, and thought others might find it useful, too.  I modified it, then 
sent it over to the church that we are working with, and they were very 
impressed at all the work I had put into it.  I had to laugh and tell them that 
I found it online and just adjusted some of the names and details.  Why 
reinvent the wheel, right?  :-)
 
http://www.burlingtongardens.org/ANG_report_lease.pdf
 
I would love to see more sample items like this on the ACGA website.
 
Lori Ferris
Neighborhood Harvest Project
Round Rock, TX


      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20090504/79d656b5/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to