Growing Power's Grant Park – Urban Agriculture Potager in Chicago.
In solidarity,Diane Dodgelistserv administratorGrowing Food and Justice for All
Initiative
http://www.growingfoodandjustice.org
email: dianefaydo...@hotmail.com
cell:   (651)278-6748

"Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable ... It comes only through
the tireless efforts and passionate concern of dedicated individuals ... This
is no time for apathy nor complacency. This is a time for vigorous and positive
action."

— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (1958)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/