Subject: Re: [Community_garden] Garden Rules for Children
From: Diana Liu <diana1...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, July 26, 2010 3:02 pm
To: l...@teamnhp.org, j...@frontier.net

Perhaps I am naiive.  Rules are great.  They are definitely important
and crucial.  However, I am also wonderfing, if it is equally important
to help children to learn to respect all lives and beings from the
garden.  Children are children, and they are going to act as such.  It
would make the garden experience so much valuable for the children and
not just a place that they need to obey rules.