From: Falcone, Patty (DCHD-PROMO) (DCHD-PROMO)
<patty.falc...@douglascounty-ne.gov>
To: community_garden <community_garden@list.communitygarden.org>
Sent: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Subject: [Community_garden] Closing a community garden for the season

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone had written procedures for closing a
ommunity garden for the season.

I have been working on a local toolkit and this was a question that was
rought up from a new garden.

In good health,

Patty Falcone, MPH
Community Health Educator
Douglas County Health Department
1819 Farnam, Room 403
Omaha,NE 68183
(402) 444-7146
(402) 444-7478 FAX

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential,
ntended only for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Any
nauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you
ave received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately
ontact the sender.