We have a large greenhouse in Cincinnati at the gardens at the Village
Green.  We do a couple different things:

1.        We rent out greenhouse "plots" separately from our regular
garden plots (for about 10 dollars for the season).  That way people who
are not in our membership can rent out space, too.

2.       We have someone - either a volunteer or someone who is renting
a plot, come check on seedlings daily, and water those that need water.
We had thought about setting up a schedule for all of the renters to
sign up for days that they are responsible for shared watering (since it
can be difficult for someone to come down to the garden every single
day).  But it seemed like leaving the responsibility up to a few
dedicated volunteers who were more reliable was a better option for us.

3.       We also have a greenhouse agreement that all of the renters
sign.  Our water is on an outside wall so it's imperative that we shut
the water off to the greenhouse between use, and meeting with each
greenhouse renter and giving them a document that they sign has been
helpful in preventing frozen pipes and such.

Hope that helps.

Madeline