Libby, are you aware that what you call a "jihad
against Hispanics and Hispanic Americans" is actually a AZ law introduced and lobbied for by the for-profit prison corporations in AZ? I think we are obligated to support grass roots activities in AZ! Boycott the big guys, SUPPORT the little guys!

Best, Cordalie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Teale Hotchkiss" <az_te...@hotmail.com> To: <gorbehfa...@verizon.net>; "Bill Maynard" <wmayn...@cityofsacramento.org>
Cc: <community_garden@list.communitygarden.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Community_garden] ACGA Conference discount ends March 1

It seems to be an interesting stance NOT to support AZ community members that DO do the right thing.....and many are those working to make positive changes here locally. You might consider being supportive and help us as we BUILD comunity. I think this is the most important time for people to come together.

There are a lot of people working behind the scenes to make this an amazing event.

I am not one of the hosts, but know that this conference has actually been great in connecting many of our community members and non profits....further building our local community. It has really made a positive impact here locally and the actual conference has not even happened.
I hope that this helps you see things in a more productive light.

We are looking forward to hosting ACGA....and hope you change your mind and join us.

Warm Regards,

35 year Phoenix Native.

Teale