Hey all,
I work for Urban Harvest a non-profit community gardening organization in
Houston and I am currently working on a plan to increase allotment/rented
plot garden space in and around the Houston area.  I have talked to groups
in New York, and Minneapolis and have thoroughly read the P-Patch garden
guide.  I know there are lots of other gardens out there and I would love to
hear about your experience with managing a system of gardens.  What works,
what doesn't work, what brings people together and anything else you think
might be useful information for me.  I am currently coordinating about 70
community gardens of various types (school, donation, neighborhood
cooperative, general education).  This allotment project is sort of
uncharted territory for us.

Thanks
--
Becky Blanton