Greetings, lovely Community Gardeners.

There is an airport in our town with lots of open space around it that cannot
be developed with structures, so we are looking into the possibility of
developing a community garden in that space. There is lots of bureaucracy and
rigmarole around the process, though, and I am wondering if anyone has
experience with community gardens in airport regulated space, or can put me in
contact with anyone else who does have such experience?

Thank you for your help. Happy gardening!

Lucy Neely

Lucy Neely
The Gardens Project
A Program of NCO Community Action