Hi all,

Does anyone have ideas for good ways to partner with local USDA offices?

Some of our community gardens have interacted with the USDA  through the
"People's Garden" initiative. This has mostly entailed a few  local USDA
staff volunteering in our gardens over the last couple years. Recently they
also approached us about participating in the "Feds Feeding Families Food
Drive." (We already donate our extra produce to local food pantries, so it
seems participating would probably just add more complexity at this
point...)

I'm wondering if there are more meaningful ways to engage USDA staff that we
are not thinking of?

--
Susan Finlayson
Network Coordinator