I, even as a small business owner, have to include my support for all  the
work the EPA does. We need to speak up more and let each of our
congressional members know how we feel. As someone who is from a state that has

sponsored some of the funding stripping measure of that agency I know it is
uphill, but speak up!!

In a message dated 12/13/2011 9:57:40 A.M. Alaskan Standard Time,