Dear Becky and Karen,
This goes along with the concept that a few corporations are trying to control all food production. And as of a few days ago, I got an email that said a recent executive order put all food production just got put under gov't control http://www.naturalnews.com/ . So, what we are doing to try to put everyone back on a self-sustaining basis, and to restore the earth to a pure state is under attack from so many directions. Therefore, we must keep pushing our agenda of food liberty and self-sustainability forward, and realize we are not living in Kansas anymore, Toto.
Di
----- Original Message ----- From: "becky stinson" <riverhe...@earthlink.net>
To: <community_garden@list.communitygarden.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Community_garden] Black list Scotts Miracle Grow

thanks for this Karen......please know that Scott's now 'owns' a huge majority of garden care products geared towards homeowners. Including Ortho, and Whitney Farms......they are busy buying up 'green' companies or at least the patents on certain products, I believe, including Round Up. Please do the research, they are trying to look green while taking over the world of garden care products....their mission and ethics may not really be in sync with what we all do growing food organically and promoting safe clean habitat for plants and animals we share the planet with...buy local or make your own, know who you are really giving your money to.......
Thanks for all you all are doing.
~Becky Stinson

Guemes Island, Wa.