First, please accept my apology for sending this out. I know it goes against
the rules.

 

Secondly, I am sharing a lesson learned. A friend of mine on my Facebook
page got a rude awakening this morning that Facebook had deleted her
account. She has lost years of memories and photography. She called me in
tears. Facebook will not restore her account. I teach classes through the
community colleges on how social networking can be used to promote your
business, so she felt I could help. I cannot.

 

If you are on any social networking site, I highly encourage you to develop
a habit of saving your images to your hard drive, or to an external hard
drive. And remember the rule of thumb is to back up your primary hard drive
in three places: 1) external hard drive which you can easily access; 2)
external hard drive which is kept outside of your home, business, building
as flood, fire or theft can disable you and 3) a back-up system within your
own computer. I encourage you to call your IPS provider and see if cloud
technology is available. It is worth the monthly fee.

 

Again, please accept my apology for breaking the rules, but I feel this
message is important.

 

With regards,

Greta Lint

Asheboro, NC 

_________________________________________________________________

Greta Anita Lint

 

Greta's Promotions & Strategies, Inc.  "Build it and they will come," - but
only if you promote it!

Press Releases. Small Business/Small Town Marketing Consultant... Tourism
Development/Promotion... Marketing Plans... Festival Consultant/Promoter...

 <http://www.gretalint.com> www.gretalint.com
<http://www.gretastips.com> www.gretastips.com 

Office     336-626-0527

Mobile   336-963-1102

807 Shamrock Road, Asheboro, NC  27203

 <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20120709/e136c503/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to