Hello ACGA friends -

I haven't posted to the listserve in a long time, but wanted to do a quick
post to say that I won't be working on the ACGA  website or
e-newsletter anymore, but will be still be happily working on lots of fun
local (Boston) projects.

I've gotten a lot of good inspiration from ACGA members & listserve
participants and from everyone who did "Spotlights" for the e-newsletter.
Thank you!!

I continue to work on the Southwest Corridor Park (http://swcpc.org) and on
lots of youth development and youth employment projects (
http://skillslibrary.com) and various other things.

I hope to stay in touch with lots of you!  Social media is great.... I am
connected via LinkedIn, Flickr, Facebook, etc. w/ a lot of ACGA members!

Happy gardening,
Jennifer
-- 
Jennifer Leonard
The Skills Library
781-321-7894
Web: http://skillslibrary.com
Email: [email protected]
Blog: http://skillspages.com/blog
Flickr: http://flickr.com/paintcolor1234

* f Skills Library on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Skills-Library/195427640469811?sk=wall>
*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20120719/b89cb053/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to