From: Birke Baehr <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Subject: Announcing My Book, "Birke on The Farm"
To: Mommy <[email protected]>



Announcing my first book,* Birke on The Farm* written by me, Birke Baehr
and illustrated by Winnie Gea.

I am very excited to share with you what I have been working on. The book
is now published and in boxes in Grandaddy's living room.

I would be grateful to anyone who would like to share and spread the word
about the book.

You can comfind out about it on my website at www.birkeonthefarm.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20120724/76f85c84/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to