Hello everybody,
Since I know the people on this list support urban farming, it seemed
appropriate to post about the fundraising for the documentary I am making
(if I am wrong please let me know).

My doc "From the Ground Up" is about how growing a little of our own food
can result in big changes.

We are currently crowdfunding on IndieGoGo (like Kickstarter, but with the
ability to offer tax-deductions)
Please go to : http://www.indiegogo.com/From-the-Ground-Up-2?a=8527
Watch the video and contribute if you can, even if you can't please share
the campaign with your people.

Thank you!
Kristi Adams
>From The Ground Up
[email protected]
http://www.fromthegroundupmovie.com/index.htm
http://www.facebook.com/FromtheGroundUp
Twitter: ftgumovie
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20121116/1a440224/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to