- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good Morning,
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to Philippines on a  
short vacation with my family unfortunately i  was mugged at the park of the 
hotel where i stayed.All cash,credit cards and cell phone were stolen off me 
but luckily for me i still have my passport with me.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here not helping issues at all,my 
return flight leaves in  few hours from now but am having problems settling the 
hotel bills and the hotel  manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills.
Am so worried at the moment.

Kind regards
Stephen & Lizette Ritz
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20121228/8febadee/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to