A FOOD CHAIN RADIO RELEASE FROM METROFARM.COM

It is in just about every processed food we eat.  And so we eat a lot of it.
Yet in spite of assurances to the contrary, some say High Fructose Corn Syrup
(HFCS) is simply too sweet to eat.  And so we ask...

Is High Fructose Corn Syrup too sweet to eat?

This Saturday at 9am Pacific, Michael Olson’s Food Chain Radio hosts Dr. Dana
Flavin from the Foundation for Collaborative Medicine and Research for a
conversation about High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Topics include how corn became sugar; how corn sugar supplanted cane and beet
sugar up and down the food chain; and the impact corn sugar has on human health.

Listen live or recorded on your radio, computer or mobile device: Food Chain
Radio  #1063

Sponsor Link: The 2X2 Pledge: Food, Freedom and Security for $2