Greetings,

Thanks a lot for this paper, I will look it over and then ask any remaining
questions.  I am, indeed, at the University of Washington.  I was hoping to
discover that you had used the dependency structures to extract semantic
information to build your ontology.  I will read the paper in hopes of
uncovering more on that.

Thank you so much,

Caleb