I suggest changing 'ask a question about islam' to 'what do you want to
know from the Quran?' because this is in fact what you are providing to
users.

Also, change the words Qur'ān and Islām to just Quran and Islam. People who are
most
probably going to use this feature will have no clue what you mean by
the apostrophe and the dashes and Quran and Islam are also just the
actual English words used for both Arabic terms.

Hope this helps.
Eric

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop