This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them, view it in your browser
(
http://successfulbeginnings.org/index.php?option=com_acymailing&gtask=archive&task=view&mailid=50&key=83d6f816c2c9fb85b43edf8033fcccda
 ).

It is extremely important that we habituate our children in three traits:

* Loving Allah and Loving to Recite the Qur'an
* Loving the Prophet and his Sunnah
* Loving the Deen of al-Islam

Keeping this in mind S.B.H.C has designed the Summer Program for Children.
The Program is divided into two sections

* Islamic Studies

* Session One: Age group 5y-9y
* Session Two: Age group 10y-14y

* Qur'an Reading Program

* For complete beginners [Ages 5y-9y]

Courses Duration: July1st 2010 - August 31st 2010
All classes are held in our Virtual Online Interactive Classrooms (VOIC).
Upon registration the students will be given access to the VOIC rooms.

First Session Islamic Studies4KIDS
Children of Age Group : 10 Years - 14 Years
Days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
Timings:9:30 AM - 10:30 AM EST (New York Time)

Second Session Islamic Studies4KIDS
Children of Age Group : 5 Years - 9 Years
Days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
Timings: 11:00 AM -12:00 PM EST (New York Time)

Third Session Qur'an Reading Program
Children of Age Group : 5 Years - 9 Years
Days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
Timings: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EST (New York Time)

Pre-Registration Open Now!

(
http://successfulbeginnings.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=148&Itemid=113#saber
 )

Contact Us
Phone: 347.422.SBHC (7242)

Email: i...@successfulbeginnings.org

( #mce_temp_url%23 )

Forward this email

Do you know someone who might be interested in this course?
http://successfulbeginnings.org/index.php?option=com_acymailing&gtask=archive&task=forward&mailid=50&key=83d6f816c2c9fb85b43edf8033fcccda
 (
http://successfulbeginnings.org/index.php?option=com_acymailing&gtask=archive&task=forward&mailid=50&key=83d6f816c2c9fb85b43edf8033fcccda
 )