Hello Kais,

I wish I had the time to assist in this worthy enterprise. (Maybe next year,
inshalla...)
For now, please note the following mistakes in the documentation on verb
forms:

   * the example given for Quadriliteral II (AiToma>an~a) is mislabeled as
Quad II -- it's Quad IV.
   * in the Dictionary itself, AiToma>an~a is mislabeled as Triliteral Form
XII -- http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?root=TmAn#%284:103:11%29

There are some very attractively produced tables of all the verb forms and
participles in Karin Ryding's grammar:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reference-Grammar-Modern-Standard-Grammars/dp/0521777712/

Best,
Tim