Mac Rescue 512Ke Upgrade Board ?

I have this Board I bought from LEM Swap (?) or eBay (?) quite some time ago. It is
supposed to work
with the 512Ke, and upgrade to allow the 512Ke to run SCSI ?

On the side of board with chips is : "Mac Rescue, 1989 Computer Care, 04MRC"

There are 6 Memory chips, 3 on each side, of the board. I see no place to plug in any
upgrade card
in the 512Ke, and no place for this board to plug in like an upgrade card does, but
there is a
connecter with 26 pins on the board.

The Memory chips are installed at an angle just like the Classic II.

There is a cable that came with the board. It is a flat ribbon, with a blue wire on
one side. It
plugs into the board. At the other end of the cable is a connecter with 25 holes. The
connecter fits
a SCSI cable. The SCSI end of the ribbon is housed in a bracket that fits into where
the battery
cover is on the 512Ke quite nicely, only just a little tight.

Is this board really for the 512Ke ? Or for another Mac ? If so, how do you install it
?

--
: - ) - Vern Andrews - - - - - Oregon Trail Descendant

< mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > ~~~ < mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Andrews Research & Education ~~ http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/VernAndrews/
http://members.fortunecity.com/vernandrews/indexresearch01.html