I was formatting an old Radio Shack Model III diskette one time when
an error jumped up and scared me to death. "Circular Redundancy"
That must have happened with the last Compact Digest.  I looked at
the directory and it had all these articles on Mac SE.  "A gold
mine," I thought, only to find they all said exactly the same thing.
Circular Redundancy, strikes again?
Dale
--
Caddo County Harpman - ccharpman! "If you can't harp the blues, then
you ain't a  harp player." (Eladicious 5,02) ADD RE to TIRED and you