From: Compact Macs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Stuart Bell
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 10:26 AM
To: Compact Macs
Subject: Re: 128 Wanted

On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 05:10 PM, John Hiatt wrote:

> I could use some help with valuing this Mac. If interested in purchase

> or more details, let me know. Thanks

Just a reminder to JOhn and anyone interested that people can make one
sale posting to this list in a year, so John's used his quota for 12
months!  ;-)

If interested in his Mac, please contact him off list.

General discussions about the value of compact Macs are on-topic for
the list, of course, and my 2p-worth would be to the effect that:

1. Prices vary from country to country,
2. Prices are about 50% down in the UK on their peak about 2 years ago,
3. People have stopped paying really silly prices for early Mac stuff,
4. A Good 128Kb Mac, un-upgraded, might make around $200 on eBay these
days in the US.
5. They are so rare in the UK, but the market is so small that I would
have no real idea.

Stuart
(list nanny)