hi....
over here in germany its very hard to find stuff like accelerators or ethernet adapters for the compact ones, so
i would be more than happy to see something like a trading day....this other list is to widespreaded, have to browse through all these noninteresting G3s whatever etc....annoying...

michael,
proud owner of a radius accelerated (25mhz/w FPU) Mac SE (when Radius Europe abandoned their office in Hamburg, Germany, i really had luck that day:-)
3 other SE s in my shelf, non of these (unfortunately)accelerated and networking
one SE 30 hopefully coming next week