On Mar 9, 2004, at 10:47 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Compact Macs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 6:40 PM Subject: Apple Tech Step pictures

Here are some pictures of the TechStep system:

First: My new Compact mac family:

http://www.nd.edu/~khannon/allmacs.jpg

Hmm. Looks like my collection. :) But trade those Plus's for different
variantions of SE's. I wish I had a scanner or digital camera. It would
make things a bit easier...

I really think it is amazing how many you guys have. My rule (so as not to have overcrowding) is to save only one or two of each type of machine. This does not include spare parts, of which I have many. This way i do not take a (too) disproportionate amount of space in my house. I had 4 plusses at one time, so once one's MB kicked on me, and it was a rather ugly case, I just stripped it of all parts as spares for my others. I find it easier to only keep one or 2 and have them properly maintained. Do others do this? or do most people keep all they find?

John