Chris Hood wrote:
<snip>
So my questions now, why would there be an invisible file already in the
Extensions folder called "network?" why is it invisible, do I really need it
(if it's causing me not to be able to install the correct drivers for the
Asante ethernet card), how can I delete it if I don't?

Thanks again!

-c

I've lost track of what OS is on this box, but this may be due to the Network Software Selector letting you pick between MacTCP and Open Transport. Might be the hidden bits of the other one. You can get a copy of Resedit and make the files unhidden if you really want to get rid of them :)

Scott Hollder