Thanks for your reply Jeff.

The only thing I have noticed, is that after installing OS7.6 from a
Bootable CD with external CD-ROM - After OS7.6 has finished installing -
"Finishing Installation", as opposed to coming back to a installation
screen - it just hangs, by pressing the rest button on the back of the IIci
& the IIci restarts, it boots into OS7.6 with no problems.

I have tried this with various combinations ;

8 Mb Memory with No Cache Card with 80Mb Apple HDD

128Mb with No Cache Card with 80Mb Apple HDD

8 Mb Memory with Cache Card with 80Mb Apple HDD

128Mb with Cache Card with 80Mb Apple HDD

8 Mb Memory with No Cache Card with 2.0Gb Apple (Seagate) HDD

128Mb with No Cache Card with 2.0Gb Apple (Seagate) HDD

8 Mb Memory with Cache Card with 2.0Gb Apple (Seagate) HDD

128Mb with Cache Card with 2.0Gb Apple (Seagate) HDD

No matter which configuration, it actually the same result -

I have tried an installation with 7.5 / 7.5.3 & 7.5.5 & no problems.

Any Ideas on this one, would be appreciated.