Many of Gamba's site files are hosted in my FTP, which I plan to run
indefinitely. A few others seem to be broken links, so they are not
recoverable. But most of them are still accesible. I'd have to try to
'backup' and mirror them in my FTP server (even if the links from
Gamba's site don't change...).

Greetings,

Antonio Rodríguez (Grijan)
<ftp://grijan.cjb.net:21000/>