--- NODEraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have 20 factory-sealed 800k drives, if anyone's
> interested. I've
> been (attempting) to sell them, but I might have to
> at least come down
> in price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most old Macs are coming out of thrift stores now. Or
garage sales.

Hard to tell how many folks are still out there
attempting to put their old Macs in right-running
shape
anymore.

It's an issue of expense, I'm sure. If you buy a
kinda-running Mac at the thrift store for a few bucks,
it's gonna sadden you to spend a lot to make it run as
normal.

Jeff G

Facere Compositio Ex Congeries