I missed some of this, but did you try wiping the drive and reloading everything from clean floppies?

As for a Classic Mac, I might be able to send you a Classic Mac II. I just gave one to my boss as a joke because he was harping on me to "Tigerize" him. So, I set up an old Classic we had sitting at work (off inventory) and created this MacDraw startup file that said, "I've been Tigerized". Then I took his G5 and put Tiger on it and put the Classic on his desk for when he came back. It was fun!

Anyway, I don't even have a Mac Plus for my museum.

Nanc