What is it you want to know? This was a pretty standard add-on, less elegant
than the Dove MacSnap (and others) SCSI & RAM commercial upgrades, more of a
garage-hack. You'll find the ROMs have been upgraded to the 128k Plus ROMs
and most likely the 400k drive replaced with an 800k drive. Essentially you
have yourself a garden variety Plus being driven by the shaky under-powered
electronics of the 128k and a slower rev. 68000 chip. But in the day it cost
you a lot less. I would rip it out of that 128k and restore it before age
and the added burden of driving 4MB RAM and SCSI kill what's left of the
128k. Alternatively, you can upgrade the 128k electronics before they fry on
their own and keep it as is, though I think it's more valuable in stock
condition, which means you'll have to look for a 400k drive and original 64k
ROMs (which are plentiful in 500k Macs).