Hi!

I need a particular academic text book. I can probably get one for $10 inclusive on eBay from a seller who only ships to the US and Canada. Or I can spend $50+ from a seller who will ship to the UK. :-(

Is there a kind US member who would let me have it shipped to their US address, and then forward it to me by USPS, (you'd probably have to fill in a customs label), and I'd then refund your postage cost via PayPal, covering the PayPal costs as well, naturally.

Please reply off-list, of course! Auction ends in 6 hours! Item 4592360300.

Thanks,

Stuart