Not sure about any of these processor upgrades, but I
do know one thing that was missing...supported System
6 versions for each Mac.

512Ke, Plus, SE, and Classic: All (the Classic DOES
NOT need 6.0.7 or higher; the ROM disk is actually
6.0.3)

SE/30: Supposedly it needs 6.0.3 or better; I've heard
of it running on other versions

II, IIx, and IIcx: All; some say 6.0.2 or higher but
the chance of finding an earlier version is unlikely
anyway

IIci and Portable: It is claimed that 6.0.4 is the
minimum; haven't tried other system versions

IIfx: The claimed minimum is 6.0.5; haven't tried
others

LC and IIsi: 6.0.6 is the minimum (and they won't
start with less than that)

PowerBook 100: 6.0.7 has been reported running
perfectly on this

LCII: Depending on what you read the stories are
different. Most say 6.0.8 (regular, not L) is the
minimum. This is what I've run without a problem on
LCIIs. Some say 6.0.7 runs as well; I've never tested
it. Anyone who thinks 6.0.8L is the minimum for this
is wrong.

Classic II: This one does require 6.0.8L and that is
the only System 6 version it will boot from.

6.0.8L runs only on the Classic, Classic II, LC, LCII,
and PB100. Except the Classic II, all of those can run
other versions.

I have, out of these, a 512Ke, Plus, SE, SE/30,
Classic, Classic II, II, IIfx, IIci, IIsi, LC, LCII at
my disposal and can test anything if need be--but it
will have to wait until next Friday due to my
schedule.

Scott