>On Dec 27, 2005, at 12:52 PM, Sean Billings wrote:
>
>> I have the Think Reference Demo that comes free with Think C, Is it
>> still
>> possible to get hold of the full copy anywhere?
>

>Not clear to me what you're asking for. I have "Think's LightspeedC"
>by Symantec on 2 floppies. Not sure of the version; it's copyrighted
>1988. Label says  it's for Mac Plus, SE, and II.

I have Think C 5, it comes with a piece of software called Think Reference
Demo, it allows you to look up Calls and Traps etc, the demo only has a
couple of sections available, there was a full version which you would have
to pay for at the time, it is this full version I am after.

>I have the two-volume paperback manuals for it: User's Manual and
>Standard Libraries Reference.
>
>I have the two-volume "Macintosh Programming Primer" by Dave Mark,
>which is based on this compiler.
>
>They're yours for the cost of shipping if you want 'em.

I'm in the UK so the cost of shipping would probably be prohibitive, but
thanks for the offer.

Regards Sean.
--
Classic Computing Pages: