After checking this issue out on Open Office presentation, on a second
monitor, ahead of a presentation that I'll do in a couple of weeks, the
second monitor has the same problem. Furthermore, MS PowerPoint (in
WINE) has the same issue. This is REALLY urgent. I need to be sure that
my presentation will work! Last ditch would be to... gulp... install XP!

--
[upstream] [3.2.1] OOo Slideshow and Fullscreen modes - not full screen under
compiz