    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/160311

Hi Vish! I'm not sure I agree with this being a duplicate :)

This is about the window decorations defined by the theme. In Ambiance,
it's particularly visible if you toggle between Metacity and Compiz and
resize a window using the area to the left of its window buttons. The
pending fixes for bug #160311 cover an invisible border (added by the
window manager regardless of theme) and a resize grip on the bottom
right of each window. The bug report itself involves a somewhat more
abstract usability issue; it's more a really important wishlist item.

This bug is certainly of less importance thanks to those fixes, but it
remains an issue. It is still more difficult than it should be to resize
a window from the top left with Compiz and the Ambiance window theme. It
isn't a massive usability issue (if all goes well), but this bug in
particular definitely corresponds to some code that isn't working
perfectly.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in ubuntu.

Title:
  Resize area of title bar is too small when using Compiz