Confirm on a natty installation on a Toshiba Satellite, sometimes I wake up the
computer, and the main screen shows, I can normally move the pointer; in a few
cases, the screensaver will pop up with a delay, letting me see the actual
screen (possible security loophole), so after the balnk screensaver shows I can
enter the password, but most of the times when it happens, it just stays like
that, with the screen showing, the mouse pointer moving regularly, but being
unbale to interact with anything; the ctrl-alt-fx combos work to switch between
consoles, but the screensaver won't come up.
Now that I found a suggestion in here though, I will try opening the first
textual console with ctrl-alt-f1 and try killing the screensaver process with
htop, will report in here.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  screensaver does not display but screen is locked