Numerous Bugs are making the DeskTop crazy .

1) No minimise/maximise buttons available on any Screen.

This is similar to bugs :

- 124038
- 198392
- 188084

but not exactly the same.

>From this, for example, the Downloads display box cannot be
removed so it covers the Start button permanantly - annoying !

2) Screen Grabbing by Mouse only available at the location where
the Buttons should be.

So moving the Screens around only possible once I discovered this.

Normally I can grab a screen anywhere in the top bar.

3) In Firefox, the PullDown Menus DO NOT work. The Shortcuts still work,
fortunately.

The PullDown Menu's open, but do not stay open for selection. Once the Mouse
moves
off them they disappear again. So cannot select any commands, in Firefox.

In Software Center, for example, these still work. So this area of the Bug(s)
is package
specific.

4) Screens don't stack properly.

When clicking on a top bar of a Screen it is NOT bought to the Top.

So I have to move screens around by mouse grabbing (see 2) above)
so I can work on them.

*

Soiund Bad ?? - Yes it is !!

Thanks in Advance

*     *

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: xorg 1:7.6+12ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-23.31-lowlatency 3.2.14
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-23-lowlatency x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
Architecture: amd64
Date: Fri May 25 04:33:32 2012
EcryptfsInUse: Yes
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Studio 12.04 "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120425)
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: xorg
Symptom: display

** Affects: compiz (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise
--
Screen Controls are Crazy since a recent UpGrade, so a working DeskTop is now
very difficult to achieve.