Re: Comment #123

Matthias:

Forgive my ignorance. I have been installing Compiz using the Ubuntu
Software Center link on the launch bar. Is that the version you mention
as being the stock version that ships with Ubuntu? The reason I ask is
that in 12.04 I have the cube but 3-D windows, Cube Deformation and
Wallpaper are missing completely in Compiz. This has been the case for
me on an older ASUS and a newer Dell. I tried 12.10 on the older ASUS
and the cube was also missing in Compiz. For the heck of it I tried
Ultimate Edition 3.4 and everything was there in the preinstalled
Compiz. But I would like to stick with regular Ubuntu, either 12.04 or
12.10.

Thanks,
Bruce

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  [nvidia] Windows appear blank white