Sorry about not managing to post the result of the crash directly but
compiz crashing seems to be preventing the report a problem dialogue
from working.

As a best attempt to capture the problem - bearing in mind that I only
have access to the nautilus desktop, and therefore managed to get hold
of a terminal - I ran "compiz --replace" and copied the output as an
attachment.

** Attachment added: "This is the output of running "compiz --replace" from the
terminal"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/compiz/+bug/1085400/+attachment/3449024/+files/report

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Compiz crashes on load with NVidia 310.19 on Ubuntu 12.10