** Description changed:

+ [Impact]
+
+ Wall slide (ctrl+alt+left/right) from an unredirected fullscreen window
+ results in window staying visible but freezing.
+
+ [Test Case]
+
+ Try a wall slide from unredirected fullscreen application.
+
+ [Regression Potential]
+
+ Low, should at worst cause unredirecting not to work in some cases.
+
+ ---
+
  When I do a wall slide (Ctrl+Alt+Left/Right) from a (unredirected)
  fullscreen window, the window stays visible but freezes. It remains
  always on top, rendering the other workspaces unusable.

  I'm hoping this is limited to nvidia (nvidia-current
  304.51.really.304.43-0ubuntu1).

** Description changed:

  [Impact]

  Wall slide (ctrl+alt+left/right) from an unredirected fullscreen window
  results in window staying visible but freezing.

  [Test Case]

  Try a wall slide from unredirected fullscreen application.

  [Regression Potential]

- Low, should at worst cause unredirecting not to work in some cases.
+ Low, should at worst cause unredirecting not to work in some cases
+ (performance affecting only).

  ---

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Unredirected fullscreen windows freeze and stay on top when wall
  sliding (Ctrl+Alt+Left/Right)