If this issue is fixed without regressions by changing the load order, we
probably should do it.
We could force Unity to load before Expo and Scale (best via
unityshell.xml.in), but there might be other plugins started by screen
edge/corner mouse shortcuts as well (showdesktop for example), what about those
?
We could also force them to load after unityshell on a per plugin basis and add
this info to the xml.in file of the respective plugin.

No matter how, this bug should finally be fixed...

Opinions ?

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Screen edge actions set in CCSM (scale/expo) don't work (sometimes) -
  plugin load-order causes the shortcut loss