I'm having almost the same problem. I'm running a 32 bit fresh install
of Ubuntu 12.10. Card nVidia 9800 GTX 512 MB witn nVidia drivers.
TwinView works fine. If I configure xorg with multiple X screens the
background on screen1 become white after  showing for a second or two
the background of screen0. If I force a program to start in second
screen it has no borders or any decoration. I can't take mouse to second
screen. The only one program working on second screen is XBMC in
fullscreen.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  after upgrade to 12.04 amd64 Gnome Classic not properly draw second
  screen