Unity is already disabling most of effects when using sw-rendering, we
can check how to reduce this to the maximum, but I think that at unity
level most of the elements have already been addressed.

The problem when moving the windows affects compiz also when unity is
not loaded, so I don't think unity impacts much on that.

>From what you say on description by the way, I believe that you were
using unity-2d on that setup, at 12.04 times, but it has been deprecated
since 12.10; so simple new compiz can't be compared with the one at
12.04.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1293384

Title:
  Compiz CPU usage dramatically increased in Ubuntu 14.04

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/compiz/+bug/1293384/+subscriptions

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~compiz
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~compiz
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to