I got this bug in Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit (Unity). For instance, after this
problem appears, I can no longer click on "Open new tab" button in
Firefox (it opens the Clock/Calendar indicator instead if I have more
tabs open in Firefox and the "Open new tab" button is bellow the clock
indicator).

It seems to only happen if the window was maximised like Pavel Fischer
said above. If I restore the window (after this bug causes the problem),
the mouse resumes working correctly.

If I disable "Show live previews of windows in the Switcher" (in
CompizConfig Settings Manager - Ubuntu Unity Plugin - Switcher), this
bug disappears (or I did not encounter it yet).

But with "Show live previews of windows in the Switcher", Hot corners no
longer works after a reboot (I found the solution to disable "Show live
previews of windows in the Switcher" in order to keep Hot Corner working
after a reboot). I have Hot Corners set (with Unity Tweak Tool)  to
"Window Spread" for the lower right corner.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Wrong mouse-coordinates in the window after minimize/maximize of after
  return from  fullscreen