On Jan 18, 2008 3:39 PM, Derick Rethans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008, Bertrand Dunogier wrote:
> > On Jan 18, 2008 3:28 PM, Derick Rethans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > 1. For the keyword, I can come up with a few options:
> > >
> > > a. {_ "Hello..."
> > > b. {t "Hello..."
> > > c. {tr "Hello..."
> >
> > Just my 2 cents: I like the {tr syntax better. _ is too... abreviated,
> imho.
>
> I included it because it's quite common to use it (as gnu gettext uses it
> f.e.).

Hum okay... well, I still don't like it that much, I feel like it breaks
code readability (is that a word ?).

> Question: is there a particular reason why i18n was not considered as a
> keyword ?

No, I just didn't include it as example. IMO i18n (which stands for
> "internationalization") is a wrong term here, as internationalization is
> so much more than just translations.

Yup, that's right. I'm not a big fan of i18n either (and yes, I know what it
means, I looked it up during a training since I was being asked about the
meaning ;)

--
Bertrand