Hello everyone,
I have a problem with Norwegian characters in labels on generated images.
I use Arial.ttf font.
On my local instalation everityng is ok, and 'ae' like chars are rendered
correctly, but not on the customers instalation.
The font file used is the same (it is bundled with my extension).
eZ publish instalation uses UTF-8 everywhere, so I guess strings are passed to
graph component  in UTF-8.

GD driver is use at both locations.

example  images are attached.

P.S.
Also I do not understand why on "OK" image the text is shorten more the on
buggy image? My question here is how to control how the text labels are
rendered?

--
Sergiy Pushchin
Software Developer