Hi!

While implementing the authentication / authorization support for Webdav
I noted 2 flaws with the current design:

1. Only Basic auth was considered, but Digest is the better way to go.
2. In case of recursive operations only the top most path was checked
   for authorization.

To fix these issues I updated the design. It looks much more fine graned
now and the steps of authentication and authorization are clearly devided.

Please review my changes in rev. 8820 and post any concerns here.

TIA,
Toby
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen / With kind regards

Tobias Schlitt (GPG: 0xC462BC14) eZ Components Developer

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | eZ Systems AS | ez.no