On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 10:58 +0000, Derick Rethans wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Kore Nordmann wrote:
>
> > After we discussed the requirements during the last two weeks with no
> > major changes, I wrote a design document for the PDF generation. Please
> > ensure to find your usecases covered in the attached design document
> > [1].
> >
> > Comments on the current design and aspects of the implementation are now
> > also welcome.
>
> We should have some form of possibility to control the width of table
> columns. This has to be done for each table specially, so that means
> we'd need PCSS ID support.

Will add ID based addressing of document elements to the PCSS grammar -
just like they are implemented in CSS.

Kind regards,
Kore

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen

Kore Nordmann (GPG: 0xDDC70BBB)
eZ Components Developer
eZ systems Headquarters

tel +49 (0) 231-9742-7750 | fax +49 (0) 231-9742-7751
k...@ez.no | eZ systems | ez.no